- Adventure-Island is a Browser-Adventure, written in PHP by Markus Barnick. The images are made with DAZStudio. The buttons are free graphics from free-icon-sites from the web.
- For the navigation please use only the direction-arrows and not the buttons of your browser! This is especially true when you are in the grotto. Move there only according to the instructions! Do not leave the grotto until you have completed the quest. Therefore, there are also no direction arrows!
- In some rooms you have to click on the direction arrows, in others on the picture. The instructions are on the site.
Sometimes it is important to pick up objects or to give them to a person or a being. Click on the image in the inventory.
- At the bottom is a reset link. It deletes everything - also your inventory, so you can start again from the beginning. This is also important if you want to end the game or an other another person wants to play the game.
- It is not permitted to sell or use parts of this game commercially.
- The browser should remember the data for 60 minutes. But who knows?. You should definitely have 24 minutes until the next click is necessary.
- I tried to catch and avoid all mistakes, but I ask you to click through the grotto, the hut, the pit, and the water monster till to the end. Do not leave the room before the story has successfully been solved. Otherwise it may be that an object is missing, but the space is no longer reachable. Sometimes it helps to return to the beach. For such cases (for example at the hut), there are sometimes other directions.
- It is useful to draw a card for a better overview.
- If you are sure that you have detected a problem, please contact me here. If useful with screenshots.
= Takes you back to the beach. Can also be used as an abbreviation if you want to return to the start image. Your inventory and your current status will be retained.
Click here to beginn